For many years, content has been the key to any marketing strategy but does content mean only written text, long and well-documented articles? What about the role images play in a successful marketing campaign?
The truth is that we live in a time when the quote “A picture is worth a thousand words” is more accurate than ever before. The young generation reads less but learns a lot from the visual information available.
If you own an online business, you will want to optimize your product images.
Image optimization will allow the site to load much faster and generate more conversions.
Before we start the discussion about image optimization, we should clarify what image editing is.
Photo retouching is an essential step for creating compelling product portfolios. The retouching process involves light adjustments, managing gear, pre-production processes, and also post-production.
1. The first thing visitors see when they reach a website are the images. So, don’t use poor-quality photos, and remember to use professionals for image editing services. You can also learn the process from online image editing courses if you want to edit it yourself.
2. Be original. Use as natural as possible environments, make them look authentic and emotionally focused. It is crucial to consider the customers’ feelings when they see a product without touching it.
3. People want to see what they buy, so using high-quality images is sure to increase conversions. You can use online platforms to reduce the image file size without affecting the image quality.
4. Remove the background. To keep the customers focused on the product, many online stores use transparent backgrounds for their images. Try PixelPro.ai for FREE now and we will make your work so much easier.
5. The existing technology makes product image retouching easy. Take advantage of the up-to-date apps and improve the impact images can have on your customer’s decision.
6. Create a better connection between the buyer and your product by using lifestyle images that show models using the product.
7. Keep it simple. An overloaded site or images that contain too many elements can result in a high bounce rate. When you retouch an image, remember to use pleasant contrast, warm colors, well-chosen color combinations.
In conclusion, we recommend focusing on accurate images for your products from the shooting stage and then optimization and retouching. A site that loads quickly, with photos named descriptively and in the correct format, will help generate conversions.
If you need help removing the background of your photos or other image editing services please feel free to contact us.